Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1 butternut squash
2 C of almond milk
Handful of kale
A few red, yellow, and orange peppers
2 cloves garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the butternut squash in half and take out seeds.
3. Place cut-side up on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle squash with olive oil and then sprinkle salt, pepper, and rosemary onto the squash.
5. Mince two cloves garlic and then sprinkle onto the squash.
6. Put the squash in oven for 45 minutes or until soft.
7. Scoop out the squash and let cool.
8. While letting it cool chop kale, onion, peppers, and any other veggies you want to add.
9. Once squash is cool add veggies, squash and almond milk into a blender or food processor.
10. Blend until it is at your desired consistency.
11. Cook on stove top until at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. Serve with bread and enjoy!