Wednesday, January 10, 2007

sleep deprived in Harrisburg

Heading into day 5 at the Farm Show, and I haven't been this sleep deprived since being a new mom almost 16 years ago. Of course, I was 16 years younger at the time...
We are having a pretty good time, taking pictures and writing down some of the funnier things people are saying to us.
The crowds are enormous, and last night I stepped outside for a moment for a breath of fresh air (I heard there was snow, and wanted to see!). The silence that fell when the door closed was just amazing. Being inside all the time, I wasn't aware of the din. There is a constant roar of human voices made up of thousands of people talking.
Sitting in our corner booth, we are seeing some funny stuff, and talking to some interesting people. I'll get back to you!

No comments: