Thursday, January 08, 2009

Introducing - The Short Stack!!!

I woke from a day and a half of feverish dreams and thoughts. It would seem that this might just be what I needed. All sorts of ideas came to me.

One of them is The Short Stack (wholesale). Until now, if you wanted to carry The Essential Herbal in your shop, you needed to order 6 of each issue for a year, or singly, 6/each.
As of this very moment, it is now possible to order THREE of each issue delivered to your shop.
The only difference is that with the regular 6/each, we pick up the full price of shipping. With The Short Stack, we split it with you.
So if you're a smaller shop and think that 6 might be too many to try, now is your chance to pick up just 3 at a time. I can't believe it took me this long to come up with!

Check it out and get The Essential Herbal in your shop today!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love this! Makes me think of pancakes. :) And truly, the Essential Herbal is just as tasty! ;)