Friday, April 03, 2009

Herb Blog Contests - Week 6

Welcome to week 6 of the herbal blog contest!
This week, enter to win a .15 oz. Healing Wand from Prairieland Herbs!
These healing wands contain herbally infused certified organic olive oil, locally produced beeswax, vitamin E, essential oils of tea tree and lavender, and are the perfect size for your pocket, purse, or diaper bag. They work wonders on cuts, scrapes, rashes, burns, dry skin, hangnails, etc. To win one of these useful and natural healing balms, simply enter by posting a comment in response to this blog entry and take a chance at winning!!! Don’t forget to include your email addy so we can contact the winner! The following blogs are also participating, so stop over to enter with them for additional chances to win AND the chance to explore some cool blogs. Each blog is giving away a prize, so there are 10 chances to win!

Prairieland Herbs - week six, healing wands
Aquarian Bath
The Rosemary House
Natures Gift
Torchsong Studio
The Essential Herbal - week 0ne, magazine subscriptions
Garden Chick - week two, fairy cookie kits
SunRose Aromatic - week three, facial exfoliation kits
Herbs from the Labyrinth - week four, selections of herb teas
Patti's Potions - week five, lip balms

Keep coming back and keep entering. We have some great prizes coming up, and we'll be having the contests until the middle of May!

17 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

thank you for an opportunity to try to win these wonderful wands! they would be very convenient! i love their name healing wands! hugs :)

FairyLover said...

Love these things. My son is constantly asking for it for his boo boos.

Kathi
hippiefairylover@yahoo.com

Filly said...

What a handy thing to have in the diaper bag! Great idea!

fillynn (at) juno (dot) com

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea!
Thank you for the contest :) .
Blessings,
Catherine

Gail said...

This has been so much fun, I want to keep playing, please put my name in.

Thank you,

Patricia said...

This sounds just wonderful. Would love one in my nursey bag to fix the dings I keep getting on my hands. Then one in the garden shed and one in the car and one in my purse - how did I not know about these??? Off to visit Prarieland!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net

Deb said...

I could use one right now!

Thanks for these fun contests.

Deb

debraATteleportDOTcom

clothesknit said...

count me in! i have 4 active kids and this would be great for all those oopsies :)

Majhada said...

These would be great to keep around for camping trips or even to include in an herbal first aid kit.

Linda said...

This is just what I need right now as I've got a few cuts from the rose thorns. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm the lucky winner.

craftygardener at xplornet dot com

ikkinlala said...

Count me in, please!

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Anonymous said...

My family could really use a great Healing Wand balm for all those cuts, scrapes and rashes they get from being oh so very active especially during the summer months. We'd love to try this. Thank you for the chance.

JD

visionquest2020@msn.com

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Please enter me in the drawing. These look like something I really need to try!! Thanks.

ElizabethMJaocb said...

This would be great!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to advertise and get your product out there. Sounds like all the great ingredients are added.
jrenecker@centurytel.net

Unknown said...

mmmh my kisser needs some healing balm soo parched from todays sun..
pshaw003@cfl.rr.com

Linda D said...

Count me in, I'd love to try these!
n8cherluver@yahoo.com