Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 9 - Blog Contest

Week 9 Blog Contest
At Nature's Gift we have been pleased and excited about hosting this week's contest. The hard part has been trying to decide what to offer as the prize!
We chose Deluxe Personal Inhalers from our new shipment, filled with the winner's choice of several healing synergies.


We'll ship one of these pretty purse-sized inhalers filled with your choice of our SineEase Synergy, for easing sinus pain and congestion, Happy Morning Synergy, recommended for easing the nausea of morning sickness, but also helpful for motion sickness, etc., or our research based depression fighter "Citrus Smile."

To be entered in the contest, respond to this post, here, and at all the blogs listed below.And to make the contest even more exciting, ONE lucky entrant, drawn from one of the listed blogs, will receive a signed copy of Marge's Book "Essential Oils and Aromatics". You may check these links for some of the reviews. From the Journal of the Northeast Herbal Association, or from The Massage Therapy Journal.
Remember all of the blogs below are participating, so visit all of them and post to increase your chances of winning.
Nature's Gift - This week!
Torchsong Studio ??? (next week)
The Rosemary House - The Twelve Month Herbal by Bertha Reppert
Aquarian Bath - lip balm and soaps
Herbs from the Labyrinth - tea samplers
Patti's Potions - lipbalms
PrairieLand Herbs - healing wands
SunRose Aromatics - facial exfoliant and serums
Garden Chick - fairy cookie kits
The Essential Herbal - magazine subscriptions

We're getting down to the wire with some wonderful prizes! Be sure to keep playing to the end.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I followed your link from Nature's Gift. What a fun contest.

Karen said...

Ooh, I hope I win this week. My allergies are out of control and my sinuses are killing me!

nfmgirl said...

Awesome 'possum! Please count me in. Thank you!

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

I want in too please.

danelle underscore 27 at yahoo dot com

Filly said...

This would be GREAT to win!

fillynn (at) juno (dot) com

heavenlyacres said...

Yay! Inhalers! I have the world's worst sinuses and would LOVE, love, love one. Sign me up.
heavenlyacres@gmail.com

Catherine said...

I love the woods, too.

catherine_fogarty@charter.net

Deborahs Candle Magick said...

This is a great way to get around to other blogs. I love the pictures of the woods. Following you now and would love to be entered in contest

Regina said...

I "loaned" a copy of The Essential Herbal to a lady sitting next to me in on plane last Thursday. ;-)

I was explaining to my hubby what a netipot was just this weekend! HA!

~Regina

Tina Sams said...

Hey thanks, Regina - I hope you got it back!

Deb said...

I'll have a hard time choosing just one, but I'd like to win anyway.

Thanks for the chance.
Deb

debraATteleportDOTcom

Lori B said...

Entering the contest. Thanks!
loria AT fidalgo DOT net

FairyLover said...

These sound wonderful. Would love to try one.

Kathi
hippiefairylover@yahoo.com

Patricia said...

Would love to be entered in the drawing. These sound interesting. Allergy season is almost upons us.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com