Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Back on the Ranch



Our neck of the woods has been a little hectic despite the ice and snow. So I’ll be writing the latest blog post. My name is Molly and I have been working for my mother for the past few weeks.

Lately things have been a busier than usual. After returning home from a wholesale show, my mother and aunt had more soap orders than soap, I started learning the ropes, and mom had a book to well, write.

But we’ve managed to keep everything going.

Mom was able to find some pretty neat stuff at the show.  Bags, incense, head bands, among other things showed up at our door a few days ago.

http://www.essentialherbal.com/category/Trinkets-Jewels--Accessories-26

http://www.essentialherbal.com/category/Incense--Herb-Bead-Fixins-13

And we were able to start up a Pinterest and an Instagram. That way whenever we have something new to show off, like our fire cider.



We can post it and find out what you guys think!

As the snow continues to fall, we’ve sent the Mar/Apr issue off to the printer and it will be hitting the mail in about a week, and Mom's crankin' away on the book that will be sent off to the publisher in about a month (first half due Monday!).  We're so ready for spring to get here, but in the meantime we'll be curling up with some tea and hope you will be doing the same.

2 comments:

Pammy said...

I'm glad to know you are on pinterest. I will find you then. Been following you for a long time. Love your stuff. ~ Pammy at Thyme Square Gardens. xxoo

Pammy said...

I'm glad to know you are on pinterest. I will find you there. Love your stuff. I've been following your blog for a long time. Pammy from Thyme Square Gardens xxoo