Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Issue of The Essential Herbal to Download

Last year at this time we did an issue that was devoted to the need to scale back, plant a garden, reduce, reuse, and recycle. The cover is a collage of posters from the Victory Garden campaigns of the 1940's. The issue is sold out, and now these topics are getting huge coverage. We were just a little too early.

So - we'd like you to download it and enjoy it. The link is:

Share it. Forward the link. Send it to your friends, and post it on the lists and forums you participate in. Post it to your own blog and share it with your readers. Help us spread this issue far and wide!

Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Tina, thank you for the downloadable issue, I have it printed off and I am going to go and read now. I have posted about your gift on my blogs.

Hugs...

Kathi said...

Thank you for the great downloadable issue! I've posted about it on my blog, http://oak-hill-homestead.blogspot.com

Melonie said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I've put the word out on my blog. You're right - you were just ahead of the game. ;-)

I really dig (no pun intended) the cover art. I really wish the gov't would bring back this vintage art as well as more of the concepts - it really suits our needs today!

Thanks for all you do. :-)

Laura said...

That's you - ahead of the game :)