Friday, March 27, 2009

Herbal Blog Contest - Week 5

This is Week 5 of the Herbal Blog Contest. Friday March 27th to Thursday April 2nd.Featured this week are moisturizing Lip Balms from Patti’s Potions Natural Soaps, Ltd.Did you know that most lip balms contain petroleum products that are NOT eco-friendly? This is your opportunity to experience fine natural oils in your lip care experience. Ingredients: calendula infused olive oil, shea butter, natural beeswax, jojoba, castor, & vitamin E.
To win TWO of these luscious lip balms, simply enter by posting a comment in response to this blog entry and take a chance at winning!!! Don’t forget to include your email addy so we can contact the winner!The following blogs are also participating, so stop over to enter with them for additional chances to win AND the chance to explore some cool blogs.
PrairieLand Herbs
Aquarian Bath
The Rosemary House
Natures Gift
Torchsong Studio
The Essential Herbal - Magazine Subscriptions
Garden Chick - Fairy Cookie Kit
SunRose Aromatic - Facial exfoliant and soap
Herbs from the Labyrinth- Where the winners from week #4 will be listed - teas
Patti's Potions - lip balms

Keep coming back and keep entering. We have some great prizes coming up, and we'll be having the contests until the middle of May!

20 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

ooo please include my name tina! love all the natural ingredients listed! trying real hard not to expose the grandkids to petro products and these would help in that! thank you hugs :)

Sara said...

I've never cared for lip balms - maybe now I know why! These sound wonderful and living in NE I do need them...

Please enter me in your drawing.

Goat Lady said...

Mmmm kissable lips! Please include me, Thanks1
susie miele
susie@goatladysoapco.com

nettlejuice said...

I'll take a chance.
We usually make our own, but I'd love to indulge in another's creation.

nettlejuice@gmail.com

clothesknit said...

i usually make my own but i'd love to try someone else's lip balm! please enter my name in the drawing :)

nancy said...

Sounds wonderful, please enter me for those yummy balms:)- Nancy

foxwoodfarm99@yahoo.com

Dawn Fine said...

I would love to win something..

nobbiecat@gmail.com

Gail said...

Oh yumm, lip balms, I use them daily, please add my name

Stacy said...

Please include me!

gingeroo616@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I want to join in! My husband goes through lip balm like crazy, and we are almost out. The universe provides. :)

eponine49 at yahoo dot com

Patricia said...

I got through a phenomenal amount of lip balm in this house. Would love to try Patti's potion!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Frangrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apopourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net

nfmgirl said...

Great gift! Please count me in. Thank you!

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

Laura said...

luscious and brilliant!

Deb said...

What a geat gift!

Thanks-
Deb

debraATteleportDOTcom

Green Womyn said...

I would love to win!

danielle_sales@ig.com.br

MontanaGirl said...

Please add me to the contest.

keeperofthelawn (at) yahoo (dot) com

Filly said...

Oooh, lip balm! How fun! Sign me up!

fillynn (at) juno (dot) com

Unknown said...

Wht do you use as a stabilizer in these yummy creations? I make my own but they sour after 6 mo.
katnjack@yahoo.com

Melissa Mann said...

I love lip balms, thanks!

WhatAreWeCrazy!! said...

My lips are calling out for this!!! Thanks for the opportunity