Thursday, October 21, 2010

herbal pottery prize

Last night I picked up a sweet little prize for the drawing we're holding to celebrate the release of By the Hearth.This cheese plate is hand built, pressed with fresh herbs, and then hand painted by Sharon Magee of Herbal Pottery. Sharon doesn't have a website, so it is just luck that I happen to know her and have access to this amazing artistry.
All you have to do to enter the contest is purchase By the Hearth in the pre-release special (you already win by getting a 20% discount!), and we'll put your name in the jar.
Cool, huh?

3 comments:

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

Is there contact information for this person's pottery? I believe she lives in PA!

Tina Sams said...

I haven't seen her for a few years (at herb festivals), and she's been talking about quitting for at least 10 years. All the info I have is in the post.