Monday, December 08, 2014

Through the Seasons - Our Second Five Years

Things have finally calmed down around here since the book has been completed and all the pre-orders (and prizes) went out.

Here are a few quick reviews:

"I just received my book in the mail today, it is beyond belief , it is so much more than I ever expected, I will be busy as a bee this winter. Thank you so much for all the hard work it took, bless all who had a part in this wonderful book :)"
Carol McCuish

"OMG. This book is amazing. I am in awe. Speechless. I'm going to order the other ones too , later, when I get more money.
Simply beautiful. I don't know how you do it. EVERY HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY NEEDS TO HAVE THIS BOOK. EVERY ONE."
Lisa Cunningham

 "I got mine today and I was so happy! My family will be slightly disappointed though since mom will be holed up somewhere for the next few days devouring everything!!! "
Meredith Bunch

"What a treasure you have created!!  I will be sharing it with my daughter as she and her family are living and learning herbs!"
Cheryl in CA




We're very proud of it.  450 pages of the very best information from the years 2008 through 2012.  We started with over 900 pages, and made very effective use of the 450 that were alloted.  The results are pretty amazing.  10 pages of index!  All the articles, concoctions, recipes, crafts, and bath and body are easy to find and placed into meaningful chapters.

Now we have 10 full years available.  Our 2 volume set (available together or separately) of the first 5 years - Under the Sun, and By the Hearth - contain 2002 through 2007 and each are over 200 pages.

Now we get to relax for a few years.
We hope you'll enjoy these!
 

No comments: