Wednesday, December 05, 2018

ANNOUNCING - 2 great new herb books!

I'm so excited to announce that both I and my friend Susan Hess (from The Stillroom at Pitch Pines) each have a new book coming out!

My book is called The Healing Power of Herbs and I'm always so happy to share the joy of working with herbs and hope to inspire confidence in those just beginning their herbal journey. Those of you who have been magazine subscribers over the years know that this is the most important thing I do.  In addition to a primer of herbal preparations, the book covers 30 important herbs, and offers over 60 simple,interesting, and helpful ways to use each one of them.


Its sister book by Susan Hess is called The Herbal Medicine Cookbook.  It is brimming with information and delicious, healing dishes and meals that help to support vitality and health.  I was thrilled to do some background work on the book.  During her years as a trained therapeutic herbalist, she has fed many of these dishes to her students during her Homestead Herbalism courses.  Some of you may remember posts from Molly while she enjoyed taking Susan's class series.  Now we can make these foods at home with the teachings that go with them included.


These two books (together or separate) are great resources for any herbalist to have in his or her library. Stick around as I share some helpful sneak peeks from each book over the coming weeks. I can't wait to share all this great information with you!

They'll be available January 15th.  Do something for yourself, or for someone you love.  These books will be referred to again and again!

Pre-order The Healing Power of Herbs here: http://bit.ly/HealingPowerofHerbs
Pre-order The Herbal Medicine Cookbook here: http://bit.ly/HerbalMedicineCookbook

No comments: