Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Getting Ready for Landis Valley Herb Faire

Two more days until my favorite herb faire - for either vending or buying! It's been a couple years since I set up there, although the same cannot be said for buying. Last year all of my patio herbs for cooking came from this festival.
Herb & Garden Faire
May 12 & 13Friday & Saturday, 9am-5pmGarden enthusiasts flock to our annual faire like bees to flowers. This is one of the largest East Coast plant and garden sales. Landis Valley's highly regarded Heirloom Seed Project, celebrating its 21st year, and more than 80 vendors tempt you with herbs, historic seeds and garden accoutrements.

If you're coming, look for us in the big yellow tent to the right - very close to the heirloom plants. My sister will have her soaps and jewelry, and I'll be hawking the magazine and books. Be sure to say hello!
There will be pictures later :-).

No comments: