Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pre-Order drawing - The Essential Herbal

Today I get to preview one of the prizes I'll be offering for the November 10th drawing, where all those purchasing a copy of "Through the Seasons" are in the running for every prize we're showing all month long.  I didn't know I had these, but found a very small stack underneath the old typewriter.  So, there will be 5 winners of our first ever issue.  It isn't pretty, but it IS rare.  Only 200 were printed.
For the first couple of years, there were only 16 pages.  For the first issue (and only the first issue) there were three of us rolling out the magazine.  I was the only one really interested in continuing, and that was that.  As they say, "we've come a long way, baby!"

If you're not sure what any of this is all about...

Visit www.essentialherbal.com today and get your copy!

No comments: